Monday, June 14, 2010

Jeff and Kris's Vacation WOD #8 (Last One *sigh*)

This morning was our last vacation WOD. Ugh. I don't mind going home to Austin (duh, who would?), but I'm sad vacation is ending.

Anyhoozle, here's what we did this morning, centered around a 30 yard pool, which had stairs (five steps) running down one side, the entire length of the pool.

Five rounds for time:

10 ring pull-ups (using handrails on steps as rings)
15 yard run in pool (3 1/2 ft. deep water)
Hop up steps (from 3 1/2 ft. deep water up the five steps and onto the pool deck) - repeat 10 times
15 yard run in pool and get out
10 HSPU's on pool deck
Lunges on pool deck the length of the pool (approx. 12 on each leg)

I forgot to stop my watch, so let's just call it 23:00 for me. Jeff finished in 21:13.

And now, breakfast and a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment